You may have heard the term “cosmetic dentistry” and wondered exactly what that term means. As a restorative dentist, I focus not only on restoring and replacing natural teeth, but also on giving our patients beautiful smiles. As such, cosmetic considerations are a very important part in our office.
To determine your level of satisfaction with your smile, take a close look at your teeth in a mirror. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What concerns do I have about the appearance of my teeth or smile?
- What concerns do I have about the whiteness/lack of whiteness of one or more of my teeth?
- What concerns do I have about the position, angle, or shape of one or more of my teeth?
- What would I like to change about my teeth?
- Do I have old fillings or other dental treatment that is no longer satisfactory to me?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, then please bring these concerns to our attention. We will listen to your concerns and advise you of your options so you can make an informed decision.