- Approximately 42% of Americans over the age of 65 are missing all of their natural teeth.
- Of Americans between the ages of 18 and 64, approximately 49% are missing at least one tooth.
- Dental implants are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised.
- More than nine out of ten implants last longer than 15 years.
- Dental implants never develop decay.
- Dental implants never require root canals.
- Dental implants help preserve the jawbone, which can prevent premature aging.
- Dental implants can provide great stability for a lower denture, thereby enhancing chewing ability and helping patients avoid embarrassment.
- No one can be disqualified for implant treatment solely because of their age-some patients receive implant treatment when they are in their nineties!
- Dental implants involve a team effort with an oral surgeon and the general dentist. The surgical phase of treatment is completed at the surgeon’s office, and the restorative phase is completed at our dentist’s office.
Ask yourself the following questions:
Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth?
Do you have a complete or partial denture that is no longer completely comfortable?
Have you ever been embarrassed by a denture or a bridge?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, call us today at (847) 253-7000 to schedule an evaluation appointment. We would be pleased to evaluate your periodontal health and discuss treatment options with you.